Christmas Eve - Abby, Daniel, Emelyn, Olivia
Thursday, January 15, 2009
I'm back!
So I am finally getting back to blogging. We had a great Christmas (except Garr was very sick) but the rest was fun. I have had a bunch of blog ideas, but we have been without a computer so...no blogging. Now that we have one again, I am going to be catching up. :) For starters, here are some photos of the last two months (with captions.) :)
Christmas Eve - Abby, Daniel, Emelyn, Olivia
Christmas Eve - Abby, Daniel, Emelyn, Olivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Garr insisted I put this one on






3 comments:
Jess,
Great photos..loved the ones of Danny grabbing his tushy! Glad you shared...he seems to bring lots of joy!
Jessa,
I love the photos! They are great to see. I had the best time with all of you this year. The best ever!
I love you.
Mom
What great pics, Jess!! Looking forward to seeing more updates and pictures!
Post a Comment