Thursday, November 6, 2008

Moving On

Well, the election is over. Yesterday, I really didn't know what to write - how to sum up my feelings. However, my friend Sarah did a great job of that on her post Today. So I will let you read that - I hope you will find encouragement in it as I did.

You might notice, if you have your speakers on, that my playlist has changed to *gasp* Christmas music! I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet! But who put those two wonderful holidays right on top of each other anyways? Cramming all of the wonder of Christmas into one month just stinks! I need more time to celebrate - so I am starting now! At least I waited until after Halloween. I have been known to watch my all-time favorite Christmas movie as early as July! (That would be White Christmas with Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Doris Day, and Rosemary Clooney.)

If you have some favorite Christmas music, please leave a comment and I will see if I can add it to my playlist. :) Happy Holidays!

No comments: