Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cranberry Chicken

It has been ages since I have updated. There is so much happening here that it seems almost overwhelming to try and write a few paragraphs about it all. I also have some great Easter photos that I will try and post this week. (only a few weeks late, right?)

I was just making dinner (we eat our main meal at noon on Sundays) and thought I would share it. I don't know about you, but I love quick, easy meals, and this is one for sure! To read the ingredients, it sounds rather gross :) but it is actually super yummy! Even the kids ask for seconds!

1 can cranberry sauce (we use whole berry, but jellied will work fine) - or make your own!
1 med. bottle Creamy French dressing
1 pkg. Lipton onion soup mix

Mix these all together. Pour over skinless, boneless chicken breasts and bake for 1+ 1/2 hours at 350 degrees. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!

No comments: