Monday, December 15, 2008

Facebook

So I haven't been on blogger in awhile. Everyone who told me about facebook is right - it is addicting! I love catching up with old friends and keeping up with new also. So don't start telling me how great MySpace is because I don't need another online addiction! :) Seriously, I'll get back to posting real soon. I have tons of great pictures of Daniel you'll all enjoy. Besides, I still love blogging - since I have no time to literally scrapbook - this is my virtual scrapbook! And it will transfer to a 'real' scrapbook someday in the future.

Hope everyone is getting excited about Christmas! I will be doing some secret Christmas things this week, baking cookies (choc chip with m&m's), and of course, finishing up my wrapping! Oh and mailing Christmas cards! I got them all addressed last night. And honestly, they did turn out pretty well after all. Next year, I'll just be better prepared! :)

Merry Christmas!

No comments: