Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Photo Shoot

So while writing my post yesterday, I realized I don't have any photos of myself with all the kids. Apparently, I'm usually behind the camera instead of in front of it! So I asked Garr to take some pictures of us for Mother's Day. The kids were happy to do it - well, except Danny, who wasn't in the mood for pictures as you can see from his face :( I did manage to get him to stand near us by bribing him with a sucker... hey, you do what you gotta do! :)

The most wonderful father to my kids!
My oldest, who now is as tall as me.
And soon will be taller I'm sure.
All 4 kids, and of course,
Rocky had to get in the photo also.


Abby and I
almost 12 weeks pregnant with #5


2 comments:

Jennifer (Doherty) Brown said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats on #5--you two make cute babies! How fun for you to be a great mom.

Difference2This1 said...

Great photos!! :) Love them!