Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back Carry

So today was our first try at a back carry in the Moby wrap. It went really well. First of all, I had to get him on my back and then wrap 16 feet (or so) of fabric around both of us, by myself! Abby tried to help, so that was fun! Daniel thought the whole thing was great. He giggled and giggled when I put him on my back. He seemed to really like riding on my back - he smiled and cooed while we walked. I had him on for almost 2 hours. I felt great, except for being a little sweaty. =] Here are some pictures that Abby took =]



3 comments:

Sarah in the Middle said...

I have been thinking about getting a Moby wrap. You like yours? I have a great sling, and a snuggli, but the wrap just looks so comfortable. Let me know what you think of it if you get a chance.

DOW FAMILY said...

So that's a Moby wrap! I always wondered:) Danny is soo cute. I love his blue eyes and red hair.

Susanna Joy said...

Way to go, Mama! :) I never did use mine on the back. I did use a Kangaroo Korner pouch on the back with Bella... but that's not nearly as complicated as the backwards Moby.